Eligibility exceptions for thirty new wonderful children ages 3–13 from China.
Grants up to $9450 available.
There are 30 new children from China between the ages of 3 and 13 who are waiting for families — 8 girls and 22 boys. Almost all of these children are in foster care with a stay at home mother and live in nice, clean, modern facilities. The children receive one-on-one attention as they are the only child or one of two children in the home. They have been in a special program that includes gardening, martial arts classes, training for older children to become productive members of society, speech and physical therapy if needed and additional educational and recreational experiences. We were very impressed by the care these children were receiving as compared to those in other institutions we have visited.
The children available are:
- An 11-year-old girl who is basically healthy
- Three boys age 5–7 who are basically healthy
- An 8-year-old boy with a deformed ear
- Eight children age 4–9 who are post-operative for cleft lip/palate or hypospadia
- Two children age 3–5 with deafness
- Four children age 6–11 with Hepatitis
- Three children age 6–10 with cataracts or vision issues
- A 13-year-old boy with Albinism
- And other children with minor to more serious medical concerns
There is no fee to ask for the complete file for any of these children. There is no fee to request a password so you can also view their photos on our secure Web site
If you do not meet some of the eligibility requirements to adopt from China, please contact FamilyFinders@wacap.org