From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention comes a wonderful article for parents adopting internationally.
- For Parents: Before you Travel Overseas to Bring Your Child Home
- For Parents: Overseas Medical Exam and Vaccinations for Your Adopted Child
- Class A Conditions and the Waiver Process
- For Parents: Finding a Medical Provider in the United States
- CDC’s International Adoption Goals
- Links to Other Important International Adoption Resources
Read the article full here.
And don’t miss the CDC Commentary: Health of Internationally Adopted Children, found here.