AAI (Adoption Advocates, Inc.) has a new list of Special Focus children who need to find forever families.
This list is current and updated as of November 12, 2010
1. Benjamin, born in March of 2009, is diagnosed with albinism.
2. Christopher, born in May of 2007, is diagnosed with albinism.
3. Garrett - on hold - born in June of 2008, is diagnosed with congenital heart disease.
4. Hayden, born in November 2009, is diagnosed with cleft lip and palate.
5. Jessie, born in July of 2001, is hepatitis b positive.
6. Lily, born in March of 2003, is diagnosed with anemia and has a significant developmental delay.
7. Liam, born in December of 2007, is hepatitis b positive.
8. Tyler - on hold - born in July of 2009, is diagnosed with repaired cleft lip (no cleft in palate) and an extra small toe.
9. and 10. Katie and Kyle – TWINS! – born in December of 1998. Katie is healthy and Kyle is hepatitis b positive.
Interested families, please contact Laura Bussa or Mary Zoet directly at 1.800.677.2367 to receive detailed medical reports and pictures.