This precious girl is 2-year-old Tilly! Tilly is newly listed with Madison Adoption Associates and is diagnosed as having Down syndrome. Tilly has a good mental state, good diet, and is a deep sleeper. She is quiet, likes to be teased, and has a ready smile. Tilly is able to hold toys on her own and at the time her file was written, she could roll over, but could not sit alone. Tilly’s file is very sparse.
Update June 2016:
1. Her mental ability is behind other kids the same age.
2. For Down Syndrome, she is easy to get oversized or blood sugar disorder.
3. She is in diapers. She has not been potty trained yet.
4. She is easygoing and mild. She likes staying with her teachers.
5. She is well behaved and obedient.
6. Gross motor skills are fine. She can walk. So far, no limitations were found.
7. Fine motor skills are fine- no limitations so far. She can use a pen to scribble and can pick up little things with her fingers.
8. She is not in school yet. She receives early education in the orphanage.
9. Her emotional development is good. She is very close to the early education teacher. Sometimes she will
pat the crying babies to calm them down.
10. She gets along well with adults and kids. Sometimes she will grab toys from other kids.
11. She has always lived in the orphanage.
12. Her language ability is behind. She can only make sounds, but not talk yet.
13. She can follow two step directions.
14. She is not on any medication.
Updated Measurements: Height：90cm，weight：13.2kg，head：48cm，chest：52cm，foot：14cm，16 teeth
Tilly is listed with Madison Adoption Associates and she has a $1,000 agency grant available for her adoption with MAA. Other grants may be available based on the adoptive family’s circumstances. Agency grants are awarded as agency fee reductions. MAA also partners with the Brittany’s Hope Foundation for matching grants, which are given out twice a year and to families that already have their letter of approval from China.
If you are interested in reviewing Tilly’s file or in adopting Tilly, please fill out a free PAP Waiting Child Review Form.
She’s a angel!!